Help Wanted - Terrain Park Rangers

baconzoo

Any updates on rail jams in the near future?

If you are interested in working as a Terrain Park Ranger this coming season then I'm requesting that you work as a helper for our Fall Fest Rails and Boxes Jam. I will pay $6.75 an hour for you to shovel snow, assist with crowd control, answer questions, and whatever errands need to be run. This will allow me to hand pick a dozen qualified Rangers for next season. If it doesn't work out then you still get paid to work the event. I want everyone to work a minimum of a full 8 hours. More may be requested but I also want to allow everyone a chance to compete. If hired for winter season the wage would be adjusted accordingly. Please download the application below or pick one up at our HR office at Peek'n Peak.

Or apply in person at the Human Resource Office in the Annex Building at Peek

i would so do that if they had it at JFBB

that sounds so sick

where's peek'n peak again? isnt it in like ohio or something?

NY.

And if Montage turns to SNO the owners said that we( as in group that was there) could do a park ranger type of thing. So that would be sweet to ski around the park, and have a little bit of power.

I would be one just to get a whistle..then I'd blow it in Mark Millers face.. :lol

Bacon, any pictures of features from last season Peek and Peak park???

You wouldn't want to see anything from the past. Going forward...I'll be taking tons of shots with my Sony HDV and Canon 30D

We are 20 min from Erie