Bear Creek's Conditions/Setup

RideBRTN09

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Latest update:

We have started the conversion of Timberline to a park but it is going slowly.

Tubing conversion is not happening until the night of the 15th, I didn't realize we had a tubing group scheduled for the morning of the 15th.

We did make snow on Sunday night but Monday night was too warm unfortunately. It looks like we have a chance to make snow Wednesday night, keep your fingers crossed.

We were able to get a 200' x 300' liner for pond skimming this year so the pond should be huge! We are thinking 90' to 100' long and 40' wide. We hope to have a normal entrance to the pond and a rail of some sort as another entrance. Start getting your costumes together!

Latest update:

We have started the conversion of Timberline to a park but it is going slowly.

Tubing conversion is not happening until the night of the 15th, I didn't realize we had a tubing group scheduled for the morning of the 15th.

We did make snow on Sunday night but Monday night was too warm unfortunately. It looks like we have a chance to make snow Wednesday night, keep your fingers crossed.

We were able to get a 200' x 300' liner for pond skimming this year so the pond should be huge! We are thinking 90' to 100' long and 40' wide. We hope to have a normal entrance to the pond and a rail of some sort as another entrance. Start getting your costumes together!

thats huge.

That sucks about your injury. I know how it feels because for the last 3 years i have been out from broken bones a lot. I hope you dont need surgery.

I heard they had a pretty big channel gap on timberline. Im excited to check that out. The conditions at bear were fun today. The snow was nice and soft, it was warm, and even though the snow was pretty soft it was also fast. Great spring conditions.

That sucks about your injury. I know how it feels because for the last 3 years i have been out from broken bones a lot. I hope you dont need surgery.

I heard they had a pretty big channel gap on timberline. Im excited to check that out. The conditions at bear were fun today. The snow was nice and soft, it was warm, and even though the snow was pretty soft it was also fast. Great spring conditions.

I heard they had a pretty big channel gap on timberline.

its about 45-50 foot hitting it regular and then of course longer when you transfer. alot of people were complaining about landing width and i think it looks fine. i havent hit it yet tho.