Bear Creek's Conditions/Setup

RideBRTN09

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so far in cascade it looks like they have an up rail where the up flat gap to down used to be and they have and up flat where the up rail was. where the step up was they have an upish box. the dfd is still in and all that sno is pushed away from the staircase.

ANDY and I got a lot done last night for just the two of us. Some things might appear a lil rough around the edges but keep in mind that during the next day or so everything will be fine tuned and lookin pretty. And don't think this is the end of this build. More should come tonight hopefully if all goes well. :) Sleep time. K, bye.

Keep that inverted rainbow thing in the shed...thing is beat. Yeahh today i got cut off about 4 times, hit someone, and yelled at alot of dumb people.

pretty much how my day went also. i really didnt care tho. only thing is the step ups have like major blind spots that there were soo many noobs in. snow was a little slow but everything was very nice. cascade is looking REALLY nice. i didnt really hit it much today but i went through it a couple of times just hitting the jumps and up flat rail and they were real good. i dont think i can stress enough how much i LOVE LOVE LOVE the cascade jumps and the first tubing one. they are soo nice they motivate me to want to hit them. even if i dont.

I know how to keep kids out of the park...ask them if they have just a lift ticket and if they say yes...u ask if they have a park pass and wen they say no you very politely tell them they should not go back into the park again or they could get In slot of trouble...it works on about 5out of 6 people

Setup yesterday was awesome. Butter pad is sick. The up flat is fun, but it needs to be straighened. Jumps in cascade where perfect for spinning. The step down box and rainbow in BB were set up really well. The jumps in BB were pretty good, but tough with the blind landings and lots of people hanging out there.

today in the morning i was on the lift with a dad and his little daughter and shes like dad can we go in there and i was really surprised that he said no its for trick people only. i explained smart style to him and hes like yeah yeah thats really good.

yeh last night was pretty nice, there really werent that many people there let alone noobs, really surprised me. snow was pretty good until around 9. i like the new set up in cascade. but i dont really understand what is going on it black bear...i thought that was supposed to be an intermediate park, but those jumps are not intermediate jumps, neither are the rails or boxes. i mean i like being able to warm up on smaller table top jumps before i go hitting the big ones. but there arent even any small jumps to just mess around on or learn new tricks on. but i guess if black bear is gonna stay that way at least but another set of jumps in next to the A frame box like the second set of jumps in there now. box parks could be filled with more features easily.