Park Suggestions

Another Wall

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

blues double rainbow isnt nice at all. all double rainbows are lame, give me a flat rail over a double rainbow anyday. its amazing how quickly you people jump ship. bears park was sick the past 2 weeks, now the conditions have gotten shitty 3 days and you make the claim they arent stepping up their park. bears park is definetly solid and on the same level as blues if not ahead of it.

from what i have hear blue has a really nice double rainbow

blue really stepped up there park unlike bear

youre a retard for saying that. Fucking super retard haha. Bear hasnt stepped up there park? you must have not opened your eyes? Bears park has been the best ive seen in a very very long time

blues double rainbow isnt nice at all. all double rainbows are lame, give me a flat rail over a double rainbow anyday. its amazing how quickly you people jump ship. bears park was sick the past 2 weeks, now the conditions have gotten shitty 3 days and you make the claim they arent stepping up their park. bears park is definetly solid and on the same level as blues if not ahead of it.

bears is ahead of it.

this park setup right now and the one at the end of last year were both more fun that 2 years ago imo

idk bear made some really retarted stuff...

...the ledge is fun, bleachers are fun. the double c was a dissapointment. it wouldve been sick, if it was built more like heavenly's. give the qp a chance...

Edited by Oakley21

The only person that complains about bears park is minizep. By the number of times he has went i think i could get bored too, but the only way i would get bored is if i wasnt trying anything new. So im guessing thats whats with him. Hahah if i went like 40 times this season already id be alot better.

Haha i remember on the lift last time i was up , we were passing the huge flat down rail in cascade and i said to my friend " Im suprissed they havenot taken it down yet, no one hits it." Right when i say that, i saw someone do it.

The only person that complains about bears park is minizep. By the number of times he has went i think i could get bored too, but the only way i would get bored is if i wasnt trying anything new. So im guessing thats whats with him. Hahah if i went like 40 times this season already id be alot better.

Haha i remember on the lift last time i was up , we were passing the huge flat down rail in cascade and i said to my friend " Im suprissed they havenot taken it down yet, no one hits it." Right when i say that, i saw someone do it.

...the ledge is fun, bleachers are fun. the double c was a dissapointment. it wouldve been sick, if it was built more like heavenly's. give the qp a chance...

Word. The step up / down whatever you wanna call it is cool to.

And the 1/4 was pretty fun the other day, it was a little tricky but hitable, once the weather gets better the 1/4 could be pretty damn fun.

Edited by burton71

Bear is doing a pretty good job overall, especially considering the lack of snow and obnoxiously warm weather. however if possible id like to see the first jump in black bear to be fixed up. the landing is always icy and shaped like a ball. also the butter box at the bottom is sticky, spray some WD-40 on that, Nah Mean? other than that bears doing great.

some cool ideas would be to se a flat up flat and pole jam to box.

They should put a pole jam in somewhere...kinda like the one thats in the hip at the top of cascade...but make like a small jump and put the pole in the lip of it so it shoots you right onto the landing.

They should put a pole jam in somewhere...kinda like the one thats in the hip at the top of cascade...but make like a small jump and put the pole in the lip of it so it shoots you right onto the landing.

that just reminds me i saw a decent pole jam the other day.