Snowboard boots

Glenn

Have you tried the Judge with Flow bindings? I've heard rumors that DC boots don't fit too well with Flow bindings. Didn't know if there was any truth to that, but I'm thinking about getting the judge.

Take your bindings with you boot shopping, if you are concerned. The shop shouldn't mind as long as your bindings aren't dirty. Depending on the shop they may carry flow bindings as well.

Take your bindings with you boot shopping, if you are concerned. The shop shouldn't mind as long as your bindings aren't dirty. Depending on the shop they may carry flow bindings as well.

Thought about that, but no shops in my area carry the Judge. I'd have the order them through the shop or online.

i kno a place in bethlemhem called amatuer athelte in the west gate mall that might carry the judge boot in stock

:) I can see the Westgate Mall if I stood on the roof of my house :lol:

but yea, that would be a good place to try...If I have some time today, I'll stop by and see what they have :)

like a size 10 an dmy board is really small for me 2

i a like 5' 8"-9"  and hte coard is like a 152

It sounds as though your board is too narrow for you, but to confirm this, is it just your heel that's dragging or do your toes hang out aswell?

If they've fitted a new heel cup they may have just pushed your boot back relative to the mounting. This would be really bad as it would put your weight and COG away from the centreline of the board. If this is the case you may be able to adjust the heel cup position or re-mount the bindng using the slotted holes in the disk.

If your boots are hanging off both edges, you can as someone suggested try the risers (try the-house.com for good deal on palmer ones), or just bite the bullet and buy yourself a shiny new board :drool:drool

you might find these websites interesting for binding set-up.

http://www.cs.uu.nl/~daan/snow/stance.html

http://www.hammersnowboards.com/products/index.php

i got my judge's from thehouse.com, but i tried them on at g-spot skate and snow right by the oxford valley mall, but yea usually skate shops carry dc boots, try them, but usually they jack up the prices, g-spot were selling them for $260, i can get them online for $240, so try them on then order them online.

Ok i may be a little late with this as i see some of you looking for boots may have already bought them. However, hands down in my opinion 32 makes some of the tightest boots. stay away from their lower model or two, because they are simply ur typical budget boot. However, once you step a little above those you get into some really great products. I have a pair of 32 Team 2s from 2 years ago and they are still like spotless. they hold up for the long hall man. If for some reason you don't like 32 i would then look at burton. especially if ur looking for a high tech lace system. their's is tight.

as far as the heel drag issue. get a burton riser plate. i am not sure if they fit non burton binding mounting, but if they do get them. i have the palmer plates and ended up takeing them off. they are a three piece design that was just a bit too sketchy for me, and i kept getting all sorts of snow under it which cause my borad weight to increase significantly. that board may be a little small for you depending on ur weight. your height isn't the only factor. i am the same size and ride a 154. yes thats a lil bigger, but most people i talk to my size are up at a 156-158. so u may wanna keep that in mind when u do actually go out and get a new one.

i was really leaning on my toe edge trying to carve really deep and lean as much as possible to see if my toes dragged but hey didn't

it is just such a pain in the ass when i strap in

If your heels are dragging but your toes are not then you are not centred on your board and you need to sort your bindings out before you try the risers or chuck out your board.