Tubing TR

sexkitten

Since I went and people might be curious how it was here's my TR for 12/06. Enjoy... or not.

Got there a little later than planned due to a member of our party oversleeping. Oh well. The four of us joined the 10 AM session at about 9:45. There were 4 single lanes and 4 family lanes open contrary to what CB's website said. The other lanes that weren't open even though they were advertised as open looked good so I'm not sure why they weren't using them. I guess I should have expected unannounced closures though. Typical CB... typical. Anyway, the lanes were semi fast until about 11 when the sun came out and made slush out of just about everything. The lines were moderate and the magic carpet handled the small crowd pretty well. Some foreigners caused it to stop once or twice which made me feel right at home since that's who usually stops the ski lift too. I didn't realize that there was a mini lodge and fire pit. Both were kind of a nice touch. I could see going here during the weekend and at night with a group and having a really good (and possibly drunken) time. I guess that's it. The end.

Does Camelback offer tubing lessons???

Unfortunately no. Smart ass. They do yell at you to keep your feet out of the tube though and if you're nice they'll tell you which lanes are the fastest and sometimes will even push you if you go on your butt.