Daily Reports?

Rob in NJ

here's mine, Craig seems to have gone very quiet lately.

Conditions on the eastside were excellent this morning, Nile, Cliffy Pharaoh, Raceway all in lovely groomed condition, a few signs of "ice" poking through on the headwall of cliffy but generally very nice.

The smaller green runs through the middle were quite hard, not really icy but a bit like riding at Blue Mountain.

The "front four" diamonds were all pretty good, marjies has just re-opened and has the freshest surface, rocket OK, Hump quite nice, IMO Asp needs to be properly groomed now, though some skiers may enjoy the challenge.

Big Pocono continues to be pretty good and dromedary was really nice, fast and smooth.

I didn't try Tut's but I know they've blown snow on it recently so it's probably pretty good, I didn'y go to Birches or the small park. The big park and pipe are still closed but it looks like they may be good to go very soon.

Conditions for the weekend should be pretty good, shame about the crowds.

I'll be at CB tomorrow AM for a couple of hours, then JF Saturday & somewhere else Sunday.