TR 01/26/08

sexkitten

Bob and I just got back from a great morning session at BC so I figured I'd post up a TR. We bailed on Blue today cause we were tired, wanted to sleep in and also because Bob had some plans for this afternoon and BC takes less time to drive home from. Anyway, we got to the mountain around 8:15 and the place was pretty dead. We were only 8 or so rows back from the front which never happens. We hit the mountain right about 8:30 and rode the quad alone for the most of our warm up runs. The snow was really incredible and the crowds were so light that we ended up staying an hour or so later than we usually do. Overall we skied everything but the parks and the bunny hill. We even got a run on Timberline since we happed to be over there right before they put the rope up. All of the trails had really good, consistent coverage and a lot of the trails were wider than the last time we were up. Yay to BC for blowing and grooming so much. Bob said the "bumps" (notice the quotes... I put them there to let the reader know that I was using the term liberally) on Sasquatch were nice and soft and really fun. Also fun was Extreme and Grizzly so much so that we skied those the most. Since the snow was so smooth and fast I really got a chance to work on my speed this trip. I left today feeling a lot more comfortable with going fast and hope to try out my new balls at Blue next weekend. We ended up leaving around 11. The crowds had just started to pick up but honestly were still minimal. I really don't think we waited more than a minute or two for a chair (even down at the F chair). Overall a it was a really great day. Thanks BC!

Thanks for the great review. This morning was a late arriving crowd for some unknown reason. The people who got here early were rewarded with the best conditions in recent memory. Glad you and Bob were among the lucky ones out enjoying it!

Thanks for the great review. This morning was a late arriving crowd for some unknown reason. The people who got here early were rewarded with the best conditions in recent memory. Glad you and Bob were among the lucky ones out enjoying it!

See Mark... I told you I'd get Bob back up there. I think I might even have him thinking about a season pass for next year.