JF TR 2/29/08

I have yet to see a good solution for it.

Park passes. Must watch a smartstyle video.

I can't stand these people hanging out in the park when they shouldn't be. Half Fast Skier is a prime example. It's not these stupid people that get hurt, it's the person that knows and takes proper precautions that ends up gettin their clock cleaned.

Hey did anyone see the accident in the terrain park around 9:30 AM? A skier went off a jump and landed on some snowboards in the blind spot? By the way, that skier was me. I'd like if someone could explain to me what happened as I hardly remember anything from that day. I was apparently taken down on a toboggan, then medi-vac'd to LV hospital with a server concussion and a fractured left humorous.

I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER THE HELI RIDE. So I some one could fill me in, that would be great. And yes, I was wearing a helmet, and you should too. It probably saved my life.

~PS Vicodin is some pretty intense stuff.

Seriously man...glad to hear you're ok. I can't even imagine how crazy that park must have been that day. I would think a park pass on busy days at the very least would be a smart idea.