Anyone been up since the monsoon?

snoskier

I'll be up there tonight. I'll try to get a TR out as soon as I can. The problem is....did you see the weather for this Saturday?? :crymore:

You gonna say hello tonight?

BTW, the front page of the website is saying all trails are open.

I was up this morning. I stayed on the NF. Everything is in good shape. Smoke was closed, though...there are big sheets of plate glass ice, off of the first headwall and right before the second headwall. WL is now groomed. Other than that, it was surprisingly good. I took my beater skis and wish I would have taken my good skis.

I was up this morning. I stayed on the NF. Everything is in good shape. Smoke was closed, though...there are big sheets of plate glass ice, off of the first headwall and right before the second headwall. WL is now groomed. Other than that, it was surprisingly good. I took my beater skis and wish I would have taken my good skis.

Thanks, Big!!! Awesome news. They are prepping Smoke for the PA/MD/DC/VA high school championships this weekend, btw.