CB screwed up.

pyro_boarder

I have a limited season pass to Camelback and was curious as to what days I coulden't go skiing so I looked on the pass. It says 1/18/05 and 2/22/05, Their both Tuesdays! I looked on there web sites and the dates are actualy 1/16/05 and 2/20/05. I just thought I'd let you know incase you were confused or just so you could be amused at their mistake.

I have a limited season pass to Camelback and was curious as to what days I coulden't go skiing so I looked on the pass.  It says 1/18/05 and 2/22/05,  Their both Tuesdays!  I looked on there web sites and the dates are actualy 1/16/05 and 2/20/05.  I just thought I'd let you know incase you were confused or just so you could be amused at their mistake.

Well... actually I've seen three different dates. It makes me think they have split the blackout days among the passholders to aleviate traffic throughout the weekend. Mine is for tues, my roomates is for today, and the kid across the hall has his blackout tommorow. Although, maybe they did screw up and they are all on one day. I guess I should call before I go up tommorow :o

Ok, I just called them up. Apparently the season passes were messed up. The blackout days are the sunday of mlk day (today) and the sunday of pres. weekend. So, if you went today I guess you got screwed, if not, you are set to go until pres weekend.

they are miss prints, and i was talking to the ppl there and they said they were letting most ppl up with them after they got a call that it was okay around 12

If they screw up the dates on passes they gave out, then they had better allow people on the lifts. Jeez, what a freaking no-brainer. "We screwed up and gave you a pass that says you can ski or ride today and now you've driven up here, but SORRY! Our DaveK is a moron that can't read a 2005 calendar, but SORRY!"

they are miss prints, and i was talking to the ppl there and they said they were letting most ppl up with them after they got a call that it was okay around 12

They realy shoulden't have had to wait untill twelve to let them up. If the dates written on the pass are wrong and it says you are allowed to ski that day, the lift opperator should let you up. It's not that hard to read a pass that says you can ski on that date. If on the other hand the date was right but some were wrong I could see the need for an OK from higher administartion. But those people shoulden't have been up there in the first place.

They realy shoulden't have had to wait untill twelve to let them up.  If the dates written on the pass are wrong and it says you are allowed to ski that day, the lift opperator should let you up.  It's not that hard to read a pass that says you can ski on that date.  If on the other hand the date was right but some were wrong I could see the need for an OK from higher administartion.  But those people shoulden't have been up there in the first place.

Well, in a perfect world yes. The problem is, the lift operators don't have to the authority to make that kind of decision. They no doubt were told to stop people with the limited season pass tickets, and until they were told otherwise, thats what they had to do. What is lousy is that camelback didn't know this was going on before hand, how many thousands of season passes did they sell? If they had known about this in advance I really think they would have let the people with whatever dates on the lift from the start. Oh well, CB has lost my business as far as season passes are concerned, and my brother's as well, so I guess I won't have to deal with non sense like this next anyways, thank goodness.

Edited by dthmtluncrn