100%

pyro_boarder

CB is predicting all 33 trails to be open for this weekend!

That would be nice, and not really unattainable. They have been blowing alot. They need to get cliffhangor rhodo, the hump, and the asp. Those are the only real trails left to be opened. There may be one or two others, but I think they are just connectors. I know the front blacks have decent snow, definately will have enough by the weekend, and rhodo looks to be almost ready as well. Haven't got a good look at cliffhanger recently, but I know they have been blowing on it.

Opps... I ment to put this in the CB fourm.  They were blowing a lot on Cliffhanger last night and the asp had a lot of snow.  There website says they're blowing on all the trails they have yet to open.  It should be nice this weekend.

moved for ya

anyway, this is blues third weekend i think of being 100% open :D

I'm really interested in what they are going to do with Rhodo. I went by it today around 8:00 at night, and it didn't really seem like they had anything that could be made into a jump. Looks can be deceiving, so I really hope they pull something nice out of that relatively flat looking area.

rhodo sucked tonight the only things they have are this in order the battle ship, and a huge table top that sucks, and a kicker that was the same as last year and the hippo and the kink box were closed. when i first saw the first jump i got so excited and then i hit it with like a little speed just to check seeing it was my first time off it, so i hit it again with good speed and like it was stupid i barely went anywhere. i dunno it could be a lot better.

I thought the first hit was awsome. It didn't send you far, but it put you up in the air. For once CB did there landing right. I was out for a couple of weeks last year when they had the table in the middle large, but the second one I thought was much bigger than I saw it last year. Height, distance, everything. Sure there could be more features in there, but it was the first day open, and there is still lots of work they are going to do supposedly (I rode with a park crew guy tonight). Anyways, the point is, they actually were decent sized jumps, and the landings weren't retarded, like most of the jumps CB makes.