New Purchases... What did you buy so far

phillycore

5 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

The Labor Day dealios are on. Anyone have experience with the Rossi sender 94? I’m not big on taking a risk on a ski that I’ve never been on but it seems like something I’d like according to reviews (all mountain, daily driver,  fairly stable at speeds yet light, easier to maneuver etc.) good deals out there on the enforcers too (which I demo’d in Arizona and liked). I have it narrowed down to these two. I’m pretty sure I’m done with line for the time being.

Bought them in March 2023 and love them. Been my daily skis since except for early season when the coverage was sketchy. I don't have a ton to compare it to, but find it to be very stable and no issues getting on and holding an edge. Light enough especially in the tip and tail to be able to manhandle around when needed to maneuver on Blue's slopes crowded with jabronis

• Thanks 1

On 9/1/2024 at 4:32 PM, enjoralas said:

Bought them in March 2023 and love them. Been my daily skis since except for early season when the coverage was sketchy. I don't have a ton to compare it to, but find it to be very stable and no issues getting on and holding an edge. Light enough especially in the tip and tail to be able to manhandle around when needed to maneuver on Blue's slopes crowded with jabronis

Snagged a pair. Seem like a good blue mountain ski. I also had a credit at the local ski shop for selling old skis at consignment. Snagged a pair of marker griffons with that to go with the Rossis. LFG 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...