another good thing at blue takes a dive

snydershredder

so i have noticed that snowboard school to a dive for the worse hmm maybe its because the the boss of ski an snowboard school is to busy gettin drunk and high with employees in the ski school room or maybe its the guy who is supervising snowboard school with 4 fingers that cant ride

i dont no but i have herd from many people an familys that they are not happy with what is coming out of the school anymore

and on another though what ever happen to free riders a friend of mine wanted to put her son in it this year because she had herd good things in the past about the coachs but she had herd that the coaches this year cant even ride so she has taking her son to camelbacks program

i guess some of the kids from previous years are shredding there now

i dont know but seems like just another good thing went down the drain but hey it dont matter we got the best tubbing in the country an ski patrol was on tv thats all the matters right

Edited by AtomicSkier
I'm drunk and I can't read that shit

Ban him til he can prove that he can write a legible post.

aww does the truth hurt people your minds are all stuck in palmerton just like blues management they have potential just need a good wake up call maybe bankrupt will wake them up now is not the time to be inavative an come up with one off ideas the economy is to bad maybe for once they should just be like other mountains

I'll vouch for the Freeride coaches on the snowboard side of things being some of the best that the program has ever had, and one of them is among the best and most naturally comfortable riders I have ever seen. They truly care about the success of the program and the athletes who participate in it. They have made several changes this year to make things even better than last, and I don't think you would find one athlete in the program that is unhappy with the experience. Your information is hearsay, incorrect, and plain ignant. Care to argue with that?

Similar situation in the snowboard school. Good work, punctuality, and professionalism are rewarded. People talk shit because they don't get the free ride they have been used to.

I'll vouch for the Freeride coaches on the snowboard side of things being some of the best that the program has ever had, and one of them is among the best and most naturally comfortable riders I have ever seen. They truly care about the success of the program and the athletes who participate in it. They have made several changes this year to make things even better than last, and I don't think you would find one athlete in the program that is unhappy with the experience. Your information is hearsay, incorrect, and plain ignant. Care to argue with that?

Similar situation in the snowboard school. Good work, punctuality, and professionalism are rewarded. People talk shit because they don't get the free ride they have been used to.

haha that hippie with tha camo green suv yea ok whens the last time u seen him on a rail ha his to busy tight rope walking in the employee parking lot an smokin bud an o that chick is real good i seen here layin down some sick 5050s an as far as i no all the kids that use to be in freeriders peace when the coaches changed last year how many of the kids last year won any comps hmmm tim burts the man though he can really shred