Don't tell anyone but I'm coming to ski Blue...

phillycore

I've deceided that I need to get up to Blue mountain to ski with at least some of the Blue Crew at least once this season..

I'm bunking out of work early tomorrow and heading up for the PM session... I can't get there till around 3 so I'll probably just wait till 4 and buy a night pass...

Who will be there??

so wait, you werent there to see atomic jeff make an ass of himself?

Nope....wasn't there for the whole Johann fiasco...

I saw Jeff in Philly at the auto show, not at Blue...haven't skied at Blue all season

I did ski with Doug and Jeff at Killington, and Jack Frost though...

I'll be there.... leaving work at 12:30 getting changed and driving up.. Should put me there in the 3pm neighborhood.

I'm definitely going to check blue's website as well as PASR to see if the 6 and quad are on wind hold... if they have them shut down,

I may just head straight to Big Boulder as it makes no sense to pay for a ticket. Especially with no lift access to Challenge, Razors, Paradise, and Dreamweaver

I might still go to Blue though even if the high speed lifts aren't running... If my wife would let me go on Sat. then I'd push the Blue day until then (assuming wind hold)... but I doubt I'll

be able to get out this weekend due to my kids b-day party on Sun. and the last minute crap that we need to get done beforehand...

If for some reason I don't go, I'll post it up in here for sure... I also have your cell so I can ring ya if you want...

I'm hoping that all the lifts will be running though.... Camelback is normally the one who shuts em down......

I want to ski Blue tomorrow not Big Boulder... taking a half day from work to ski boulder isn't exactly what I had planned.. it's better than work though if that's what I had to do...lol