Killington

Timeless

Well, aside from the money, there is also the time issue. I got off of school the first week of may. I really don't care that I would be missing the parks and such. Simply being able to ride several weeks after the season is over would be enough for me. And hey if its may, I'd be willing to camp out to cut costs. No doubt there would be some excelent mountain biking up there as well :rock

Well, aside from the money, there is also the time issue. I got off of school the first week of may. I really don't care that I would be missing the parks and such. Simply being able to ride several weeks after the season is over would be enough for me. And hey if its may, I'd be willing to camp out to cut costs. No doubt there would be some excelent mountain biking up there as well :rock

Yeah, they have the signs up for the mountain bike trails already, it's kinda strange halfway down the mountain seeing a sign saying "danger mountain bikes" as you ride past.

Last year by mid-may, superstar was the only thing open and it was a thin strip of mogully ice, there was not a trace of snow to be seen anywhere else. Go as early as you can. Nice place to camp / mountain bike though, and a good time of year for it.