Thoughts on Blue honoring other moutain's ski passes?

indiggio

Nice, I'll try and get there that early but I can't make any promises as the flyers fuel(yuenger) is sure to be flowing tonight for the pittsburgh game.

How long do you guys stay usually, just til 10 or so??

Regardless, I got a big white toyota truck. Most likely riding in yellow jacket and black pants on black skis with a NS sticker or two.

GSS, I assume you roll in that big rapevan with the free candy sign on the side??

• Like 1

I'll be there as long as the skiing good...you seem like a bit of a loose cannon so would be fun to meet up. I have my alarm set for tomorrow AM. Even if I party rock I'm make myself go cause I don't like when Atomic Jeff calls me a

Pussy.

A loose cannon?? haha well that's a first. I don't usually ski with gapers but I guess I could make an exception to take a few laps with the incomparable GSS, just so long as you don't start freestyling on the lift or something. just kidding man, this'll be my first day out so I'm sure I'll be rusty, might require a mandatory safety meeting before I hit the hill. Smart style and all that ya know.