the pics from today thread

Justin

On 7/20/2024 at 10:38 PM, RidgeRacer said:

Great day touring DC today. 23,130 steps logged and something cool to see with each one.

IMG_20240720_184227_HDR~5.jpg

IMG_20240720_172016_HDR~3.jpg

IMG_20240720_195226_HDR~3.jpg

IMG_20240720_203716_HDR.jpg

You’re in my parents hood…I think I like walking around the tidal pools and Arlington cemetery the best when I’m in DC/NOVA…I always recommend that as a spot to visit for parents with kids because all the museums are mostly free.  Mount Vernon where George Washington lived is like $30 to visit and worth it…

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I don’t give out compliments much but that’s a fantastic photo!!!  Is that Busch gardens?  You wanna know what’s better than a cold Budweiser?  A warm bush lol

Thanks, that's at Hersheypark.   We stopped there after dinner last night and did a few rides 

• Thanks 1

On 7/27/2024 at 5:45 PM, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

You’re in my parents hood…I think I like walking around the tidal pools and Arlington cemetery the best when I’m in DC/NOVA…I always recommend that as a spot to visit for parents with kids because all the museums are mostly free.  Mount Vernon where George Washington lived is like $30 to visit and worth it…

We didn’t get to Arlington or the Jefferson memorial. Definitely have to next time. We did do air and space, natural history, the archives, American history, botanical gardens and fords theatre, house where Lincoln died. Amazing to learn about, watch documentaries, read books over the years about some of this stuff…then to actually see it or see where it went down was pretty moving. Seeing the Declaration of Independence, I felt like I met a celebrity. 

Edited by RidgeRacer
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, DiMe said:

Camden?  I was there!  Slipknot was incredible, took me back to 1999.

20240810_195007.jpg

Screenshot_20240812_073345_Gallery.jpg

Fuck yea son!  Yessir Camden.  My 6th time seeing slipknot.  I wasn’t planning on going but after having fun at limp bizkit I was like…slipknot is the second greatest band in world history, why would I not see them?  Unfortunately only lawn tix were left…and Ive never seen the lawn that full in Camden.  Its a shame I have to wait 1.5 months til Korn.  I’ve also seen them 6 times but not since 2013 at sands Bethlehem.

• Like 1