the pics from today thread

Justin

18 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I know people who took kids and nephew to Post Malone last night. I never knew little kids are into him when I was a kid a liked a movie with Macaulay Culkins brother Hoe Malone 

I’ve been surprised how many elementary school age kids I saw at limp bizkit, slipknot, and Korn.  I even saw multiple babies under 6 months old.  Good to see the kids start rocking young 

Edited by theprogram4
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

I’ve been surprised how many elementary school age kids I saw at limp bizkit, slipknot, and Korn.  I even saw multiple babies under 6 months old.  Good to see the kids start rocking young 

I’ve noticed for the last 7 or 8 years now that a lot of younger people are into stuff i, you, we listed to 30, 20 years ago. 90s, early 2000s etc. why wouldn’t they? It was (is) awesome and There’s literally nothing out there today that’s great imo (at least nothing considered mainstream). Kids today (mine included) aren’t into bands, albums etc like we were a few decades ago. Yeah they have their Spotify, their playlists and whatnot but music, bands or whatever don’t necessarily define them like it did when I was a teenager. I think that ended in the early to mid 2000s. YouTubers, memes etc. are this generations celebrities 

11 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

I’ve noticed for the last 7 or 8 years now that a lot of younger people are into stuff i, you, we listed to 30, 20 years ago. 90s, early 2000s etc. why wouldn’t they? It was (is) awesome and There’s literally nothing out there today that’s great imo (at least nothing considered mainstream). Kids today (mine included) aren’t into bands, albums etc like we were a few decades ago. Yeah they have their Spotify, their playlists and whatnot but music, bands or whatever don’t necessarily define them like it did when I was a teenager. I think that ended in the early to mid 2000s. YouTubers, memes etc. are this generations celebrities 

No different then the kids we went to high school with who were all into the dead, pink floyd, led zepplin, etc etc etc.  We're just a few generations into the future now but the spans of time are relatively similar.  Fresh Prince of Bel Air and Friends are now Nick at Nite sitcoms.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, theprogram4 said:

Well so my friend commented that Post Malone was swearing a lot and drinking on stage and I said yeah he’s not for kids. Kids these days all know what weed smoke smells like lol skunks everywhere. 

• 3 weeks later...