Blue Mt. Luge featured on Fox 29 Philly this morning

Johnny Style

The Buckleys were on Fox 29 this morning at Blue Mountain showcasing the Luge track. Their daughter Theresa is the number two junior in the world! There were three Buckleys in attendance and Jim Daily also got some face time. Props to Blue Mt. and I hope you get some new sliders out of the promotion. Way to go!

Video of the segment isn't up yet on their site.

The Buckleys were on Fox 29 this morning at Blue Mountain showcasing the Luge track. Their daughter Theresa is the number two junior in the world! There were three Buckleys in attendance and Jim Daily also got some face time. Props to Blue Mt. and I hope you get some new sliders out of the promotion. Way to go!

Video of the segment isn't up yet on their site.

i saw them up there this morning. they took some video of the big air bag too. hopefully they were there when it started dumping. they get about an inch of snow on trail before it turned over to sleet/rain when i left. awesome conditions this morning. silky smooth to start and then the snow started falling pretty hard.