November 22nd 2014...opening day

GrilledSteezeSandwich

def was a great opening day! tinymoose and i showed up at 7am to boot up and make sure to get to the front of the line at the ticket window.  i think i was #5 in line. jfskidan rolled in around 7:15.  i was def impressed by the amount of snow blue was able to put down....although it was a bit grabby at times.  barney's bumps was  treat!  shared a lift ride up with Dark Helmet towards mid-day.....seems like a cool dude. it def felt like the first day of school to see all the PASR's again.

oh, and you know it's ski season when gss posts his most excellent TR's...... ski on my friends, ski on.

• Like 1

def was a great opening day! tinymoose and i showed up at 7am to boot up and make sure to get to the front of the line at the ticket window.  i think i was #5 in line. jfskidan rolled in around 7:15.  i was def impressed by the amount of snow blue was able to put down....although it was a bit grabby at times.  barney's bumps was  treat!  shared a lift ride up with Dark Helmet towards mid-day.....seems like a cool dude. it def felt like the first day of school to see all the PASR's again.

oh, and you know it's ski season when gss posts his most excellent TR's...... ski on my friends, ski on.

Congrats on being in the morning call article!!!