Weekend prospects...

tnt

Saturday rain likely Sunday looks dry so Sunday is the better day.

Hoping there's a 2-3 hour window of non raining weather on Saturday whether in the AM or PM. Get out there this weekend cause if this warm spell continues pickings on gonna get slim by the following weekend. Perhaps a chance of snowmaking tonight and tomorrow night only for a few hours but its something.

Weather is what it is and right now it's terrible so I'm sticking with posting videos, can you find a better walmart jam than this

I'm singing this song for karaoke tonight. I was gonna sing do the hustle but the lyrics are too tough to learn lol

• Like 3

Sunday mostly sunny. The day after rain can have great conditions if slightly above freezing. Soft and fast snow.

It won't be crowded this weekend

After Saturdays rain non passholders won't bother. Judging by the webcams Main Street still has good coverage. The valley is not happening this weekend.

Sunday mostly sunny. The day after rain can have great conditions if slightly above freezing. Soft and fast snow.

It won't be crowded this weekend

After Saturdays rain non passholders won't bother. Judging by the webcams Main Street still has good coverage. The valley is not happening this weekend.

Yeah im thinking none of my friends are gonna go..maybe a solo trip

Was really looking forward to the valley opening up...would help getting to the top a lot quicker.

Looks like Blue will be able to blow tomorrow night if they want to. Low of 27 for the A and 20 for Mount Pocono...blue is usually around the middle of that range. Maybe early tomorrow morning as well.

Sunday at blue could be pretty darn good.

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

Looks like Blue will be able to blow tomorrow night if they want to. Low of 27 for the A and 20 for Mount Pocono...blue is usually around the middle of that range. Maybe early tomorrow morning as well.

Here's hoping!

• Like 1

Cool Ill drink to that...maybe Ill see you there