12/13...six pack open.

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey all,

I'm back from a fun session at Blue mountain the true mountain. On the drive up I rocked out the the Synthrsizer version of Deck the Halls and it was around the freezing mark to start. Not many cars in the lower lot and no issues with starting off there due to some legwork done by others. On the first civilian 6 pack of the year is reason for celebration and paradise was freaking cherry to start. Lazy to the falls was also nice and Main Street was alright...snow was soft beer was cold and alot of PASRs in the house including Toast, Atomic Jeff, justo, rose, ty, Gary, Gary, Ryan, root, Johnny law, Nastar Glenn, MBike mike, fritZ, one if his buddy's and the chick who was in the club on a Tuesday acting choosy...see all y'all tomorrow. Peace.

We never got the predicted sunny weather today but Johnny Law was singing the sun will come out tomorrow wow just wow

Where's the dude gonna be???

Weekend wings are clipped now that BC is open. I'll be up most Mon nights and thurs nights with MattEdge.

Lazy turned to crap by the time you finished your first beer, apparently. Generally scraped off with lots of piles. Paradise, on the other hand, had really nice snow after my first run. First run was a little clumpy but was broken up and soft by 2nd run. Bumps are spaced really well, but a bit scrapy. If they dust them with a bit of new snow tonight, they should be on point tomorrow. I might even be there for opening!