Skiing bucket list...

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Anybody have a skiing bucket list?? As I get older mine continues to grow. One thing I wanna do is ski in Europe. Chamomix seems to be one of the more gnarly spots. Would be cool to visit there and get a guide. From the top of the Aiguille de midi its 9200 vertical feet...here's a cool 14 minute video. Not TGR type shit just regular euros having quite the experience.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1qHedswxmPY

Cham is def on my list. I really want to hit revelstoke before it turns into the next whistler black comb. And i need to make a trip or two down south in my life time. Also im being dragged to japan next year so i plan on hitting that. And I've always wanted to hit some of the BC in kamchatka. With regular trips to russia in the future I best be ridding that shitzzzz.

post-238-0-31226600-1421515598_thumb.jpg

Edited by VTmark

montage

You didn't go the other day?

Cham is def on my list. I really want to hit revelstoke before it turns into the next whistler black comb. And i need to make a trip or two down south in my life time. Also im being dragged to japan next year so i plan on hitting that. And I've always wanted to hit some of the BC in kamchatka. With regular trips to russia in the future I best be ridding that shitzzzz.

Being dragged to Japan isn't a bad thing. I know both Johnny law and Matt Edge have been there.

Not really a bucket list, more like a retirement plan for me. In 14 years when I retire I plan to spend a month in the pokes, a month in VT and a month in CO every winter. Spend my spring AZ where I could squeeze a few day trips up north before the season ends and then summer and fall in OC.