Has nobody been skiing this week???

GrilledSteezeSandwich

I was at blue last night.  Kids had fun.  It was pretty slick.  Icy bumps on main street were a bit jarring.  Niight mare bumps were a little better.

Found a bike trail that skied much like a luge track.  Would be fun with some snow on it.  

And there there is a cool thing on the side of sidewinder - must also be a bike trail?  Couple of berms and features - skiers right of the trail, past the snow guns?  Takes you up high relative to the trail.  Had half decent snow actually and was pretty fun.

Good times.  

6 pack got mobbed around 5:30.  Doubles were empty all night.

I was at Bear yesterday, I'll probably be up tonight.

Work has been killing me.....

I talk about work for at least an hour everyday in Jackson hole. I'm starting to miss the cemeteries and funeral directors and spending 75% of the day on PASR, Facebook and Chaterbate

Will do! I need to get another chin like you for insulation!!!! RACK IT!!!!

Two words...April 1st...I'm not starting another diet thread but you'll see...rack it and a double chin is a complement I have more chins than a Chinese phone book wow just wow. Yeah fat people have to use humor to cope with adversity

I have 5 straight days going.  Thinking of taking a break tonight as I am taking the day off tomorrow to ski Elk.

Nice early bird 2015-16 season passes at blue which include the rest of this season should go on sale in a few weeks.

Skied blue yesterday a.m. 4 degrees in the valley, slightly warmer up top. Solid cord all around, barney's bumps hard as rocks, nightmare bumps a little better. Razors was actually open all day (razorback was not) with a dead winch cat at the top that maintenance was wrenching on. Switchback had the best snow, razors headwall got somewhat skied off by late a.m. not bad if you placed your turns carefully. Blue Baumer glade is getting thin. Main St. chair was ski on all morning, no lines. An oversized (230 lb.?) park skier was complaining about how fast he had to do the jumps on upper sidewinder, so as not to hit the top of the landing on one trip up the six. Hey GSS, liking the pictures from J.H.

Skied blue yesterday a.m. 4 degrees in the valley, slightly warmer up top. Solid cord all around, barney's bumps hard as rocks, nightmare bumps a little better. Razors was actually open all day (razorback was not) with a dead winch cat at the top that maintenance was wrenching on. Switchback had the best snow, razors headwall got somewhat skied off by late a.m. not bad if you placed your turns carefully. Blue Baumer glade is getting thin. Main St. chair was ski on all morning, no lines. An oversized (230 lb.?) park skier was complaining about how fast he had to do the jumps on upper sidewinder, so as not to hit the top of the landing on one trip up the six. Hey GSS, liking the pictures from J.H.

Wow I can't believe 230 pound guys can even ski..they should be at home on disability for obesity.

Wow just wow toast it's still dark here and light out in PA..I guess my theory about the earth being flat is wrong.

I heard Mount Mik got 3" microclimate.