February 5

zzslope

Just returned from a day @ blue. To say it was windy would be a gross understatement. On my first run, the wind blowing up challenge stopped me on the headwall with my skis aimed directly down the fall line. I headed over to the main street chair and found that side of the mountain to be less windy. Lazy, switchback, main, barney's, come around to chute, widow maker, vista to midway, all in good shape. Very little in the way of slick spots. The bumps on main & chute were quite good, I spent most of my day in them. The glade by main was crusty dangerous, so that was avoided, didn't try the glade by lazy. Very few customers on the hill, skied directly onto the main street chair every run. On the way up & on the way back, route 946 was hairy in spots due to drifts and short stretches of near white out conditions were the drifts were.

• Like 1

is it ever???? I'm getting sick of that.

Gotta go weekday mornings or weekends after 1030am when I'm not skiing anymore. Anyway the last few weeks of the season there's no race team on razors.

I do miss getting one or even two runs on razors early on weekends before race team got it. Those days are over.

It seemed like there were at most 7-10 people training a slalom setup last night. Some looked like they knew what they were doing, at least one looked like he had no business being in the gates. Sure enough he bit it. I don't think it was the kids team... Prob some sort of adult racing clinic that I should join so I can laugh at all you bastards who can't ski razors :P

Gotta go weekday mornings or weekends after 1030am when I'm not skiing anymore. Anyway the last few weeks of the season there's no race team on razors.

I do miss getting one or even two runs on razors early on weekends before race team got it. Those days are over.

you're right. its such a bonus now to get a run in before they rope it off.

It seemed like there were at most 7-10 people training a slalom setup last night. Some looked like they knew what they were doing, at least one looked like he had no business being in the gates. Sure enough he bit it. I don't think it was the kids team... Prob some sort of adult racing clinic that I should join so I can laugh at all you bastards who can't ski razors :P

Blue also rents out razors to college and high school teams.