2/26...night moves...

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey all,

I'm back from a fun session at Blue mountain the true mountain. I arrived at the lower lot at 6:51PM and Atomic Jeff and JLaw pulled in a few minutes earlier and Matt Edge was already there and met us in the parking lot when we booted up. First run was nightmare to Dreamweaver which seemed a little scratchy but was an adjustment after two pow sessions in a row this last weekend. Main Street was very nice, switchback not so much. Crowds were light with only three buses. The music pumping was for the baby boomer crowd with old hippie Vietnam music and and The Who and the boys are back in town song blasting from the speakers. Gotta enjoy cause one day all the fans of those old fogey songs will be dead.

Gave lazy mile a try and was not bad..paradise had nice snow and then back to nightmare to Dreamweaver for the final laps. Temperatures were super pleasent in the high teens and low 20s. In seasons past this would have been a cold night but for this season it was a warm one. Quit at 9pm had a beer in the parking lot and peaced out. I went HAM last night at karaoke and think I'll be able to convince myself to go to sleep before like 1am. Gonna skip going to Rooselvelts even though there a mechanical bull. Don't wanna be that creepy old guy yuk yuk yuk. See all y'all Saturday morning.

• Like 1