Weekend roll call 1/15-1/17...

GrilledSteezeSandwich

No but you might get put in the database. If you just get in a turkey tuck with poles pointed to the sky ski patrol will leave you alone regardless of speed.

Blues usually have the most deaths cause low level skiers can attain high rates of speed in a hurry. True double diamond terrain isn't always that dangerous as well as tight woods as you are picking your way down turn by turn vs flying.

You are right that blues have the most deaths, but those death are statistically expert males.

I would be amazed if they don't do a ton of dirt work and regrading on that new trail. I walked a bit of it over the summer and it's pretty steep with a weird double fall line. They already cut everything down to stumps, so not gonna be glades, although there's bike trail on either side of it which would make for easy entry into the woods if it does snow.

I would be amazed if they don't do a ton of dirt work and regrading on that new trail. I walked a bit of it over the summer and it's pretty steep with a weird double fall line. They already cut everything down to stumps, so not gonna be glades, although there's bike trail on either side of it which would make for easy entry into the woods if it does snow.

Maybe they will regrade it and dig out the worlds second best man made bowl.

• Like 2