1/29 Morning session

NMSKI

Headed up this morning for a short 2 hour session. Nobody I really knew was there but managed the first sixer and got a decent number of runs in before the crowds started becoming an issue. Hit everything a couple times. I thought the snow on NMDW was pretty bad everything else was average. I did Barneys bumps a couple times and that was actually the run of the day for me despite being on my fat skis for the first time this year. I'll be back tomorrow for a rare Saturday Sunday combo!

• Like 5

Headed up this morning for a short 2 hour session. Nobody I really knew was there but managed the first sixer and got a decent number of runs in before the crowds started becoming an issue. Hit everything a couple times. I thought the snow on NMDW was pretty bad everything else was average. I did Barneys bumps a couple times and that was actually the run of the day for me despite being on my fat skis for the first time this year. I'll be back tomorrow for a rare Saturday Sunday combo!

What?  No JohnnyLaw?  Amazing how 30" last weekend turns into meh conditions a week later.