2/14/16 Cold Cord

VTmark

Ya'll bitch niggas. We left Conshy at 6:30 with a balmy 8F. Ended up breaking the 0 mark around sheets after stoping at the Whitehall wawa. Coldest temp we saw was -4F a little above the ski patrol driveway, the lot was 0F. Rode 4th civilian chair up with the first run down Razors before it was closed. Best non-pow run down that this year soooooo smooth. That ended up being the theme of the day smooth cord. They made a crap ton of snow overnight so the flats up top where slow. We did razors, challenge, main st, switchback, lazy/falls, nightweaver, pdise, then ended with nightweaver. Pretty much empty the entire time. I had a Miniature of Jamison in the parking lot but I poured a little bit out for my bitch niggas that can't handle the cold before I drank it.

post-238-0-50726000-1455463258_thumb.jpg

Your just salty because your dumb ass got up early on the one weekend daya year you had no need to.

Rode from 1030ish until 130, empty, Damn near perfect snow and razors was open. Cooler temps but warmer than yesterday no wind bright sun.

Really really nice day, justo I believe was parked next to me when I left I would believe he can confirm it's holding up real well shame it all goes to shit tomorrow.

Nice hard fast cord at camelback today too. Skied 830 to 2, no lines till 11 and managed to ski alternate lifts to avoid lines once they formed. Freaking freezing start got me to buy my 1st face mask Injured my thumb a bit. Icing now.

How did you injure thumb?? Snowsnake bite you??

Your just salty because your dumb ass got up early on the one weekend daya year you had no need to.

Rode from 1030ish until 130, empty, Damn near perfect snow and razors was open. Cooler temps but warmer than yesterday no wind bright sun.

Really really nice day, justo I believe was parked next to me when I left I would believe he can confirm it's holding up real well shame it all goes to shit tomorrow.

I slept late and not salty. You see Matt edge??

Ya that was me parked next to you. We got there late, around noon or so after going for brunch up in lake harmony for a friend's bday. Skied til about 230 when Rose's toes were about ready to fall off. Snow was still awesome on trail, pretty much skied right on to every lift ride except the Main Street double. I dunno what happened in the woods but there were large chunks all over the place and the right side of lazy has turned into a bobsled track/pinball alley. Pretty good day, frigid temps aside!

Edited by Justo8484