2/18..:nice snow and nice weather.

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey All,

I'm back from another fun session at Blue mountain the true mountain. In the house were Toast, Johnny Law, GSSucks, Rodney, Gary, Ty, Root, JFBBDan, Atomic Jeff, Indiggio and many others. A lot of people were lined up for first six pack at 8:04am including people who skied down from the top. First run on challenge was nice..winter like packed powder. Nightmare Dreamweaver was sweet cord as well. I missed Razors before the race team got it but heard it was stellar with some fresh manmade. Scored two uncrowded runs on Main Street and the top was 9 out of 10 good and bottom smooth but not as good. Switchback was ok but hasn't had much love from the snowmakers lately.

Liftlines never got to out of hand and we did one on the quad when the line got semi long for the six pack for a second then the line got short again. Mainly kept lapping nightmare to Dreamweaver which was fast winter like conditions. Because temperatures began around 25-30 degrees the snow stayed nice for awhile. I skied one run on lazy mile and it was crazy mile. Enjoyed some beers in the lower lot and I think I got some color. Then went with Johnny law to the BMDI for breakfast food at around 1pm. Now full and caffeined up. Was a great morning and tomorrow should be more of the same. JADIP

When I arrived back in the A the temperature was around 64 degrees.

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 2

I could have gone today....honestly just not feeling it. I'm sitting here getting ready for tomorrow and I just don't even want to go.

Pretty sure I'm just going to clean out my car and fuck around with the fish tanks instead..... Not feeling it this year after the shitty start for me I guess.... Kinda sux

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could have gone today....honestly just not feeling it. I'm sitting here getting ready for tomorrow and I just don't even want to go.

Pretty sure I'm just going to clean out my car and fuck around with the fish tanks instead..... Not feeling it this year after the shitty start for me I guess.... Kinda sux

Go. Guarantee that you'll get here, ski and be glad that you did.

• Like 1

Why don't you want to go?  It was freakin awesome this AM.  Plenty of people to ski with and enjoy yourself.  Get out there.

• Like 2