2/19/17...warm...warmer

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey All,

I'm back from another fun session at Blue mountain the true mountain. Arrived at the lower lot around 7:22am and in the house were Indiggio, JFDan, Toast, Atomic Jeff, Justo, KevinThomas, Rose, slim, Gary, Johnny Law, TP4, VTMark and Matt Edge. Initially the temperature was upper 40s on the upper mountain and mid 30s at the base. challenge was nice soft cord, Razors was rough and then closed for the race team. On Nightmare to Dreamweaver I took my first fall of the season and ended up going ass over tea kettle on the sharp left turn near the top,,the rest of the run my ski felt weird and turned out I bent my break and then bent it back.

A few runs later I jones up with VTMark and TP4 and we hit nearly all the runs including the bumps which were nice. Challenge got extra rowdy and a little spicy and lower Main Street were some large push piles. Some beers were had in the lower lot then went to point Phillips hotel for lunch. Was a nice weekend of winter and spring skiing but let's hope for some cold air!!!

• Like 1