3/5/17...cold..sunny..nice cord.a lot of PASRs...

Hey All,

I'm back from another fun day at blue mountain the true mountain and 8 of the last 10 operating days. Arrived at the lower lot at 7:23am and it was 11 degrees out. In the house were Johnny law, atomic Jeff, Toast, KevinThomas, Matt edge, PARidge, VTMark, Tarponhead, TP4, Matt, Gary and many others. The snow was super nice groomed snow on everything was best on nightmare to Dreamweaver, challenge and Main Street. Wasn't crowded but before the quad was running there was a minor lift line. Snow was fast and got 7 runs in first hour which is mad steezy yo...rolling two or

Three six packs deep the whole time.

Parking lot was fun had some beers and Enjorales grilled up a bunch of meat...blue didn't blow snow last night but the conditions were better than yesterday because it was sure consistent and hero snow. Was good seeing a lot of PASRs out today.

Let us bow our heads in praise.............on this the most glorious anniversary of our dear leaders joining of the pasr, The TP4 did hearby proclaim to his flock

" To slide on the death cookies is an abomination, rather partake in the sliding of the hero snow "

And so it was

Praise the hero snow!

Praise widely available ipa's !

Praise TP4 !

This is the gospel according to Jlaw.

Edited by Johnny Law
  • Like 6

Upon returning from the mountaintop, his worshipfullness did find his flock parched and in terrible need of sustenance.

Being noble in mind and spirit he did command his faithful apostole.

Go empanadas, go into the hills and return with your finest cuts of bovine so that we may partake in the libations and meat for this is my word and it is good.

This is the gospel according to jlaw

• Like 5

His grilling game is superb and I only had a small slice of that steak. Cooked absolutely perfectly. Where do you get your meat at?

I do most of my grocery shopping at Giant in Coplay or the Weis on Macaurthur Rd, or the same chains in Coopersburg if I stop in on the way home from work. The steak from last week came from Giant in Coopersburg.

When I need something specific (or they're having a good sale) I hit the Restaurant Depot on Schoenersville Rd. That's where today's flat iron steaks came from. You're supposed to have to have a restaurant to buy there, but they will give a membership to anyone who can show a business liscence. My wife's work got a membership so they can buy stuff for employee events and they gave her one of the cards, so now it lives in my wallet, lol.

They usually have good prices, especially on meat. Those flat irons were originally one top blade roast that I trimmed into the flat irons. Was like $3.34 per lb, a bargain for steak that tender. I get a great price on brisket there too.

• Like 3

Whats the deal with rest depot? Its food?

I do the rest stores windows

Yeah, restaurant depot is mostly food, with some equipment and supplies, where restaurant store is mostly equipment and supplies with some food like spices and large volume canned goods. Restaurant depot even has a fresh fish section

Upon returning from the mountaintop, his worshipfullness did find his flock parched and in terrible need of sustenance.

Being noble in mind and spirit he did command his faithful apostole.

Go empanadas, go into the hills and return with your finest cuts of bovine so that we may partake in the libations and meat for this is my word and it is good.

This is the gospel according to jlaw

Shit got weird in here. JLaw how long did you stay till in the afternoon? Did you see Nastar Glenn?

En route to Blue the true now (although Doug I appreciate the morning roll call shout out.)... feeling mad Black eyed peas right about now... Like tonight's gonna be a good night!

You're welcome and anytime. After I woke up from a 4+ hour nap I thought about heading to blue for another session.

For night sessions, it's really freaking good right now. Not yesterday morning (or I'm assuming this morning) good... But good like man man packed powder good with just a sprinkle of hard pack. Rocked out to 2 of U2s finest songs from the Joshua tree album (one tree hill and in God's country) on the way down. Skiing is great. No one is here. What else can you ask for?

• Like 1

Shit got weird in here. JLaw how long did you stay till in the afternoon? Did you see Nastar Glenn?

You're welcome and anytime. After I woke up from a 4+ hour nap I thought about heading to blue for another session.

Haha it's tp4's 12th anniversary......three o clock or so....it may have been even better second shift I'm not sure as I drank too much beer

I'm retracting the "really freaking good" after that last Razors run to good. NMDW is so much better right now

Razors has super hardpack under the new manmade. Wasn't the best today was good though. Any people up there?

Haha it's tp4's 12th anniversary......three o clock or so....it may have been even better second shift I'm not sure as I drank too much beer

Way to get after it. I thought about going back out but needed a nap.

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

Took a different route home yesterday as I was going to my parents house, so I drove by the famed Sheetz.

Unfortunately was not hungry enough to stop after a day of brown bagging and splitting a hot cocoa. Hope I did not break their table by busting out 3 granola bars as we drank the cocoa.

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski

Took a different route home yesterday as I was going to my parents house, so I drove by the famed Sheetz.

Unfortunately was not hungry enough to stop after a day of brown bagging and splitting a hot cocoa. Hope I did not break their table by busting out 3 granola bars as we drank the cocoa.

I don't like splitting things except for nachos. How's blues cocoa?? If I see you I'll let you use my 10% discount from season pass on cocoa.

• Like 1