Some people just don't get it, I gues

DHarrisburg

That's the longest and most meaningful thing I've ever seen from DH, and only small doses of sarcasm.

If he's a local and ski's CB alot, tell him to buy a season pass and shut the f*ck up complaining.

32056[/snapback]

I guess you missed a lot of my old posts about the park at CB :/

Also, you know this idiot is some guy who goes skiing five times a year and still manages to find the most miniscule thing to bitch and moan about.

Actually, on the topic of lift tickets, I like the ones they use at KMart and out west that zip tie on much better than the metal wickets.  Not enough to go on a post-whoring rampage about it like 'Agrajag' though :P

32087[/snapback]

Yea okemo uses them, it just clips together, works well...

but good job dharrisburg :rock

Its that money hungry mentality that is bringing the snow sports down... some ski areas has become so overloaded with idiots like that Agrajag. I HATE people who go into the park with their little sons/daughters and watch them glide up to the top of a kicker just for them to roll back down and ruin all the lips, I hate crazy lift lines! last year a the creek i had to wait 30 to sometimes 40 mins just to get on a crowded standing gondola with 8 other people jammed in, to take a 5 min run. Why cant everyone just ride and mind their own business??? And i REFUSE to pay a $45 lift ticket to a place in our area for a concrete base and a shitty ass park with a big ol 15' jump... whoopy! Thats the only reason y i stayed there at creek... their parks are unmatched in this area if anyone wants to think other wise i dare to to reply to that lol (not trying to sound mean) but really come on people i understand its a business, and i'm a fan of making a buck! but lets get our heads out of our asses and have some fun shreddin w/o having to spend a fortune... thats y i build! thats y i have that name PB... anyone is welcome to my house to ride and shred for free! :yes

but lets get our heads out of our asses and have some fun shreddin w/o having to spend a fortune... thats y i build! thats y i have that name PB... anyone is welcome to my house to ride and shred for free!  :yes

32089[/snapback]

I wanna stop by soon to check out how you built your stuff, where are you locatd?

i  don't like the zip tie ones becasue they come off much easier than the metal wicketsmy ticket came off one day at hunter and the guy behind me on the next chair told me he saw a ticket in the snow

32103[/snapback]

Just hold onto the stub they give you and it's very easy to get a new ticket...

OMG! After they lock his first idiotic post he creates another. This time on listening to music on his ipod while skiing...damn this guy is stupid. Then they even have to lock up that topic, lol.

As ski9 (ski999) posted over there him and skierforever should hookup.