Ski Season 24-25 Thread

saltyant

Ski season can’t come soon enough, everybody has been wanting Saturday appointments lately. Back when my Dad was working he’d take the Saturday appointments during ski season and I’d take the Saturday appointments during golf season.  Now I just say I’m skiing and try my best to only do afternoon appointments.  Most stressful off season for me…work sucks I know.  

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

That’s what I like to hear!!! @saltyant are you coming to @Dirtwolf ski party?  Bring your sister there will be plenty of food and drink. 

Idk, November is far off. I always thought the ski party is in Octubre at El Atomic Skier Jeff's Casa Household.

Edited by saltyant
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I think things change unfortunately.  

"The art of life lies in a constant readjustment to our surroundings when attending pre Blue Mountain ski season PASR parties." — Kakuzo Okakura

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

22 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Here’s a little blast from the past for fuckery Friday.  

I wonder if he took the heavy equipment operator job down south or he'll be back being the fun police.

22 hours ago, DiMe said:

I wonder if he took the heavy equipment operator job down south or he'll be back being the fun police.

10 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

No idea we don’t message with each other or anything.  

Was up today to let the boys use the free tix for the Summit Adventure park. Think it was him sitting in a security vehicle at the Y in the upper lot where the in/out roads diverge. 

1 hour ago, enjoralas said:

Was up today to let the boys use the free tix for the Summit Adventure park. Think it was him sitting in a security vehicle at the Y in the upper lot where the in/out roads diverge. 

Such a boring job..but glad he’s keeping us safe. Almost ski season Empanadas lol

• Like 1

3 hours ago, enjoralas said:

Ya I didn't think he was going anywhere 🤣

On 10/10/2024 at 10:45 AM, JFskiDan said:

Ask if they are doing pre season tunes with special pricing. 

20% off with your pass, up from 10% no matter what you do. I just needed bindings mounted...neither of which (bindings or skis) did I purchase at Blue. Got the 20% off, plus my $50 season pass gc plus a $20 GC from @Benm (thanks again sir). Total cost came to $2.01. blue covered the penny.

• Like 5