will build all metal welded rails for people cheap

mostlysamkelley

:banghead PASR won't let me upload my image into the gallery, because i have "used all of my alotted disk space"- Whatever. I just posted it on snowboard.com, so here it is.

1201513.jpg

It's about 8 feet long, and a little over a foot high. I made it for skating, and haven't used it for snowboarding.

Edited by stevo182

dude that looks like you had some fun building it steel 2x4s are expensive though right? but i like it. it is an ideal skate rails due to its height and length.... i did it man and appreciate the photo.

Thanks a lot. I love this rail. I made it so it could fit in a VW golf. The rail splits in half (th \___/ part with bolts), so it can fit in a small car relatively well. Yeah, it was pretty fun building it, all the welding/cutting/grinding. It was worth it in the end. Actually, you can't tell from the picture, but that's steel channel (3x2 maybe? 1/4" thick) The steel wasn't expensive at all, they let my dad take the steel from his work, so all together it cost me $0. :rock This rail is awesome to skate. It's a little heavy, but at least it won't move anywhere.