boxes or rails

parkrider

I just got into a fight with one of my freinds about either riding boxes or rails. Which would you guys more prefer? I love boxes, not because there easier, but you can do so much more on them, an their alot funner and that is what snowboarding is all about! :rock

Edited by parkrider

for one i never realized funner was a word.

two i definately go for rail. I hate boxes with a passion. Id rather learn shit on a mailbox than a normal box. I dont like how boxes slide at all. Its not that theyre easier, its just they just slide slower and arent as impressive as rails. boxes dont have that WOW effect and rails do.

• 2 weeks later...

for one i never realized funner was a word.

two i definately go for rail. I hate boxes with a passion. Id rather learn shit on a mailbox than a normal box. I dont like how boxes slide at all. Its not that theyre easier, its just they just slide slower and arent as impressive as rails. boxes dont have that WOW effect and rails do.

id have to agree.. boxes slide extremely slow at times, rails slide so much better.. and its just alot easier balance wise.. if you can frontside a 40ft, 1 ft wide box that doesnt mean you can go frontboard a 40ft handrail..

rails>boxes... dont get me wrong i love boxes i just would rather hit rails