Doesnt look to bad

Sno Mountain Skier

I picked my pass up at JF on Tuesday and asked if they had any plans to make snow this week and one person said not that they are aware of. Another said that they will make it once it gets cold. At this point, I don't think anybody know for sure.

I've found that most people who work in the sales offices of PA mountains are not true snow lovers like us. It's usually a waste of time to try and get opening day info from any of them. :angry:

check out the forcast for blue mid to low forties as the highs and 20's for the lows. wheres the offical prediction thread?? im hearing lots of rumors about blue opening up by thanksgiving weekend. jeff email your source and find out whats going on. im going to message kmar and see if he knows anything.it would be great also if skifreak wasnt in chi-town.

CB didn't blow last night, I would imagine that the other night was a test run??? It's 4am and definitly cold enough to blow!!

They probably figured anything new they blew would get lost to the rain coming. Should see them start again Tuesday evening.

Thats the only downside to the new snowmaking technology, they require a lower temp to operate at. Thats why even though the older air/water guns are less efficient and not very cost effective, they are able to make snow at marginal temps and even at above freezing temps if the humidity is low enough.

Edited by skifreak