Your dream rail

parkrider

If you had to pick anyyyyyy jib you wanted to ride on in a park, what would it be? If i was a park designer i would make a 100 foot,3 foot wide, flat box 3 feet off the ground. Can you imagine that, or even a 100 foot flat rail with the same demensions. Insane :rock

Edited by parkrider

I was going to say just a wide box that is uber long like you all described. But in insane rail would be a loop, I dont think it would be possible to clean though. Or maybe a rail like that the corkscrew rail but it goes under the upper part, like a full circle.

Can you imagine that, or even a 100 foot flat rail with the same demensions. Insane :rock

Bear had a rail with those exact dimentions last year. There was a contest to see who could be the first person to slide it and get it on film. I forget what the prize was.

Personally, I'd either want the down flat down that Mammoth had last year (20 feet down, 5 foot flat, 20 foot down) or a nice 40 foot long 3 inch wide mellow downrail.

go to www.nightpark.com then video gallery then look at the a51 park highlights video. Some of the most amazing rails.

hero.terrainpark.jpg

ah yeah that is the barbecue rail, they had to put like all this fire resistant spray and stuff on there clothes befofre they could slide.

Ahahahaha holy shit everyone would die.

hahaha wow i agree.. would be a little tough

anywho..

i would have to go with a long like 50ft box about a foot wide.. or a nice 30-40 ft rail about 5 or 6 inches wide and say 4-5 feet off the ground.. smooth and calm jump on.. nice soft snow that day..

wow haha i could imagine it now

Edited by brtndominant

If you had to pick anyyyyyy jib you wanted to ride on in a park, what would it be? If i was a park designer i would make a 100 foot,3 foot wide, flat box 3 feet off the ground. Can you imagine that, or even a 100 foot flat rail with the same demensions. Insane :rock

I agree with him that would be sick! :rock:rock

40' long, mellow, down handrail, set up street style... Park City has a beautiful one. Or a giant battleship box.

Mountain creek has that setup every year, although this year they extended the rail to 60 feet. There is a video of it on creeks website. Last year they pulled it out for a quadruple step down rail that was retarded, i was quite mad.

My personal favorite would be a big battleship box or a flat-down rail with a short flat and a long down section. ALways wanted to try a flat-down-flat rail and land on the down thats so smooth

• 1 month later...

My personal favorite would be a big battleship box or a flat-down rail with a short flat and a long down section. ALways wanted to try a flat-down-flat rail and land on the down thats so smooth

Uhm, have u been to Blue yet this year? There's a 45' [i think] battleship box, n there's a flat-down-flat, among many others..

I can't dream up my ideal rail cuz I'm def not good enough on em yet to really be creative.. altho, anything I could hit n not die on, I'm down.

Edited by BadassBunny

its 45 feet long :P ... but yeah, its still prettty large and in charge

I thought it was like 46, or was it 48. You're both wrong :nana . haha

My dream rail, though it would be impossible, would be a long ass rail going down the bottom 3/4 of sidewinder, right through the middle. haha, i'd get 10 feet.

OR

An s rail that curves up like a c bow, going right into a rollercoaster, right into a corkscrew :rock

OR

A 60 foot, maybe 6" wide street style rail? :woot (most reasonable of the three)