My first

Nipples

I learned 270;s onto rails/boxes this saterday. I was pretty excited. Anyone else learn anything?

well up at the railjam at creek i was throwin down stuff ive never done before.. swtich 270, 180 nosepress backside 180 out.. and then like a 270 backside lip.. idk if thats what youd call it.. and i have 540s down solid now so i gotta get the 7 haha

congrats, thats awesome. Bears parks usually have a good atmosphere to them, the riders there have respect for the other riders and I rarley get cut off or have any problems. I am trying to get rails down and working on my spins (which I suck at) . Its weird I can backslide boardslide fine but have trouble going forwards, usually its the other way around.

The difference between bs and fs boardslide has been argued to death and I am still not sure which is which. It is easier for me to hit a rail with my back facing down the mtn. When I go forwards and I am facing down the mtn. I have trouble. I ride goofy ( don't know if that matters) but I still don't which is which.

The difference between bs and fs boardslide has been argued to death and I am still not sure which is which. It is easier for me to hit a rail with my back facing down the mtn. When I go forwards and I am facing down the mtn. I have trouble. I ride goofy ( don't know if that matters) but I still don't which is which.

backside boardslide - your toes are pointing down hill, approach with your hell (back) side closest to the rail, rotate the nose over the rail first.

frontside boardslide - your heels are downhill, approach with your toes closest to the rail, rotate your nose over the rail first

backside lipslide - heels downhill, approach back to the rail, rotate tail over the rail first

frontside lipslide - toes downhill, aproach toes to rail, rotate tail over the rail first

if your coming at the rail directly at it, its hard to understand but if your coming in like streetstyle, very easy to get the naming

backside boardslide - your toes are pointing down hill, approach with your hell (back) side closest to the rail, rotate the nose over the rail first.

frontside boardslide - your heels are downhill, approach with your toes closest to the rail, rotate your nose over the rail first

backside lipslide - heels downhill, approach back to the rail, rotate tail over the rail first

frontside lipslide - toes downhill, aproach toes to rail, rotate tail over the rail first

what about a bs 270 on bsbs or fs 270 fsbs? i like to think that its a lipslide when the tail engages the rail on the other side from whence it came.

anyway, youve got the general gist of it, and if you bring that reasoning to the eternal argument, you ought to win.