pasr day at blue

tretiak

Well, first of all, its 2/5, which is Sunday, since thats when Rob orignally scheduled it at Blue since ridge has a race there. HOWEVER, because a very important Montage local only has next weekend free, Thinksnow and I will be having a PASR day at montage on 2/5, along with Ski999, Montageskier, Xnick, and a few others.

So unless it is on Saturday, count me out.... :)

Well, first of all, its 2/5, which is Sunday, since thats when Rob orignally scheduled it at Blue since ridge has a race there. HOWEVER, because a very important Montage local only has next weekend free, Thinksnow and I will be having a PASR day at montage on 2/5, along with Ski999, Montageskier, Xnick, and a few others.

So unless it is on Saturday, count me out.... :)

Yes, Montage was changed to this sunday. I was actually just gonna post a message on this. So here goes.

Meet at= 10 am

where= Top of north face lift.

Right down in here if you will be coming.

Edited by montageskier

When's the new PASR day at Booter gonna be? I'm starting to get sick of call the ski area near Palmerton Booter.. :banghead

It could be the sunday after that, ski999 and i will be there, but in our race suits, so i don't know if you want to see that :P

There's a Dual GS on Razors edge the 12th doug (That's what 999 and i are doing), you should enter!

I sure hope we get some cold temps before 2/5...it was spring skiing this afternoon, for sure. It was pretty much a mud strip getting from the Phoebe Snow down to Cannonball.

Looks like some cold temps moving in after this weekend, maybe for an extended period of time? Who knows, it'd be nice to race in two weekends on firm snow...

I'm doing it but I'm not racing in a speedsuit. You wouldn't believe how many random people at Jackson Hole heard about Thursday night Nastar at Booter. Should I be nervous about racing under the Comet Quad...it really boots you up there. I'm in like flynn.

Typically, the slope is groomed and closed the night before the race, so it's a great surface to race on. And if you can survive those dark spots on Raceway's NASTAR Thursday nights, a day race becomes so much easier. Nothing to fear at all.

Hmm... don't know about all the confusion going on... but I think I'm going to have to skip out on the montage PASR day... something's telling me that I might just end up at blue on the 5th..... hmmm. Will I have anyone to ski with? :D

As for the ASRA race... I believe you can count me in for this one! I should have a speed suit (scary, I know) and some better form by then. see you all there

I think I'm going to have to skip out on the montage PASR day... something's telling me that I might just end up at blue on the 5th.....

Good choice, Montage PASR Day should wait until the conditions improve..

As for this coming weekend, I would like to ski Montage one day but on;y if there are alot of PASRs in attendance.

Far more PASR people will be at Blue on Sunday. Montage is good, but you should wait for them to get some more snow before you visit.