Conditions

live2snowboard

Planning to head up over there tomorrow afternoon, hopefully after the rain stops. Anyone mind posting up some conditions about how it is over there. How the rails etc. Appreciate it...

1) downkink railbox nice lip... have to ollie about one foot up... lip does most of the work for you

2a) 15ft jump... decent lip and okay landing when ski clubs arent there

2b) 25ft jump... perfect lip... decent landing when there arent people standing on it with snowblades

3) 20ft up-flat rail... set-up well with about 1 foot gap onto it.. smooth as hell. steep landing

4) 45ft battleship box... ride-on style (unfotunately)

5) c-rail... gap on... always kinda sketchy so i dont know what else to tell you

6) 45ft booter... good lip, need plenty of speed, landing could be steeper but still good.

7) wall ride

8) 20ft flat-down-flat rail... 2-3 foot gap onto it... smooth and tons of fun

9) 25ft flat-down box... 3 foot gap, nice lip, nice box

10a) 35ft jump... nice lip, good landing

10b) 55ft booter... perfect lip, perfect landing when there arent piles of slush at the bottom. carry a shitlad of speed into it

11) hip

12a) handrail on staircase

12b) boxrail on staircase

lower park or pipe...

***pipe*** was really good tonight.. might look sketchy from the top but the walls are decent and it was nice and soft

***lower park***

1a) 15ft jump... landing usually rutted out because its the beginner park

1b) 30ft jump... nice lip, short but good landing, carry speed and dont stop at the top of the park

2) 15ft mini battleship box... fun to play around on

3) mailbox... sitting on kind of a 1/4 pipe, also fun to play on

4a) 25ft flat down box... really wide and fun

4b) flat box... ride-on of course, just like the rest of the lower park

everything is kinda slushy.. still fun to cruise through the park though. i'll be up tomorrow afternoon when my lab is done for a bit i think... depending on whats going on at school. maybe i'll see you in the park