Rail Jam.

Sno Mountain Skier

On Sat. Feb. 11 Montage will be having a rail jam. I dont have any solid facts other then the date, but within the next couple of days i will have more stuff. I heard there gonna be 3 features to choose from and gonna be set up street style, but not sure. Maybe Xnick11 knows more, but i will have more info in the following days.

I think the elk crew will return for this, haha.

Is the elk crew, kids on twintip skis and the one has an oakley one piece. If so, they will win the skiers division, they are so good on rails.

But more info, the setup will be a flat box that is set down, and a flat rail set down, going over 15 steps out of snow. It will be right in front of the lodge. I will have prices and times in a day or two.

Is the elk crew, kids on twintip skis and the one has an oakley one piece. If so, they will win the skiers division, they are so good on rails.

But more info, the setup will be a flat box that is set down, and a flat rail set down, going over 15 steps out of snow. It will be right in front of the lodge. I will have prices and times in a day or two.

i heard 22 steps..but ya them 3 kids from elk that were at the competiton were really good on rails..270 ons 270s off so idn if im even goin to do it..even alot of other kids at montage are better then me at rails and boxes.

The price for this thing is rediculous,its 25 including a lift ticket. Also if you win you pick up a sponsoship from a local shop called the Ski Corner.

ya i heard there goin to be in the park to looking for people to sponcer..hopefully they will be so i can throw some shit down and hopefully get a sponcership by then.but i have a feeling the kid with the green plaid pants will possibly win the rail jam..i would enter but $25 is just to much for me and im not nearly as good as some kids who can spin on,off and switch up on rails..

the kid in the one peice oakley is an amazing twintipper. Hes a really strong skiier in the park. His sister is in my grade so ill inform u guys if hell be enterin with his crew (who r also really good)

well i was up the ski corner today getting pipe gloves and i ran into 2 of my friends who knew the one guy that was making the setup for it..and if i remember correctly the first rail has a gap onto it then i think it spits up to a small jump and then down like 22-24 snow steps a flat rail or flat box.

oh and u can either sign up at the ski corner or u can just sign up at montage in the morning before 10am.

Edited by xnick11

well i was up the ski corner today getting pipe gloves and i ran into 2 of my friends who knew the one guy that was making the setup for it..and if i remember correctly the first rail has a gap onto it then i think it spits up to a small jump and then down like 22-24 snow steps a flat rail or flat box.

oh and u can either sign up at the ski corner or u can just sign up at montage in the morning before 10am.

I dont think they are gonna be gap ons, because then ski corner would have to pay for that insurance for the day. The only reason, why the slopestyle had inverts, was because jeep was the sponsor and had a lot of money to spend on insurance.

I dont think they are gonna be gap ons, because then ski corner would have to pay for that insurance for the day. The only reason, why the slopestyle had inverts, was because jeep was the sponsor and had a lot of money to spend on insurance.

One of the guys that works at the ski corner who is judging said that the rail was going to be gap on.. but we'll see i guess