Nex Year's boots

Justo8484

So all of us skiers know that lange traditionally has a narrower fit than most boots do. next year, thats going to change. apparently, they've been getting killed in the international market and decided that they would start making bucket fit boots to make their stuff more comfortable straight off the wall like salomon, atomic, etc. this is going to be the case for every boot below the comp/freeride 100 for next year. on the other hand, in the comp/freeride 100 and up, all the models will be plug boot lasts, which is a good thing. i guess its a lose/win situation, but overall, it seems kind of dump to completely abandon the US market and stop making one of the best fitting boots to satisfy the lazy euros. why not keep the current models for the US and introduce the larger lasts for the oversees market? just thought i would share this info with everyone here in case anyone is in the market for new boots any time soon. sorry i dont have any pictures to show, we have a pair of next year's comp 120s at work, but i dont know how to get pictures from my phone onto my computer.

I bought some new langes this year thinking they were the best fitting boot for me. Whenever I put them on for the first time of the day and I try to walk/ski. They hurt like hell. I went to nestors and got some cheapo footbeds for like 40 some bucks, they dont help. My question to you justo is that what can nestors do for me. I keep thinking that the bad fit went away. They deff packed out, and they still hurt like hell. So can nestors do anything for except say you need to buy custom footbeds.

I bought some new langes this year thinking they were the best fitting boot for me. Whenever I put them on for the first time of the day and I try to walk/ski. They hurt like hell. I went to nestors and got some cheapo footbeds for like 40 some bucks, they dont help. My question to you justo is that what can nestors do for me. I keep thinking that the bad fit went away. They deff packed out, and they still hurt like hell. So can nestors do anything for except say you need to buy custom footbeds.

it sounds like lange is a little to of a narrow boot for u or maybe u need a bigger size?i personally love my salomon 1080 foil boots,but i heard the diabello krypton rampages are the mosty comphy boot out there and are awsome for park/bc and all mtn.

yeah nick, the rampages are a sick boot, if they fit you. they fit me, but they wont fit most people just because they are a very narrow boot.

i cant really give you a straight answer about what we can do for your boots without actually seeing the boots, what has been done to them, and your foot. it could be a number of things. if you have really flexible arches, then yeah, a footbed really might be the only option. if you are getting pressure on the outside of your little toe and on the inside of your foot by your ankle, then its probably a footbed issue. other than that, i'd have to see your feet. i can say that if you got the boots from us (except during ski mania sale) and we cant find anything to fix them for you, then they fall under the bootfit garantee and we would replace them with a boot that fits you properly. your best bet is to take a trip into the shop when you have a little time to kill and sit down with someone and get everything checked out. if you are coming to whitehall, talk to adam or jon, since they are the ones who generally work with tricker issues, and if you are going to quakertown, nick, wiz, or junior will put you in the right direction. hope you get everything sorted out!

it sounds like lange is a little to of a narrow boot for u or maybe u need a bigger size?i personally love my salomon 1080 foil boots,but i heard the diabello krypton rampages are the mosty comphy boot out there and are awsome for park/bc and all mtn.

Dalbello Kryptons are the kind of boot you either love or hate.. I guy approached me in the Elk parking lot a week ago. He has his size 9 for sale for $225 only worn twice. He said "there wasn't enough under foot".

They have a large toe box. You sacrifice performance for comfort. I love mine!! When I race, I have to think hard about not curling my toes.

Dalbello Kryptons are the kind of boot you either love or hate.. I guy approached me in the Elk parking lot a week ago. He has his size 9 for sale for $225 only worn twice. He said "there wasn't enough under foot".

They have a large toe box. You sacrifice performance for comfort. I love mine!! When I race, I have to think hard about not curling my toes.

I have been in Kryptons since last season. I was the first non-Dalbello employee to get them and I also have taked to Plake about sone of the design aspects. With that said, I have never been in the stock liner, I have been in a Thermoflex since day one, infact I never received the stock liners. I got my boots before the stock liners were even in the country. I was in Flexons for 20or so years and the transition to the Kryptons was a non issue, I was comfortible in 3 turns. I do hear the stock liner is higher volume though. Throw some Thermoflexes in there and you will be set.