Montage PASR day

Sno Mountain Skier

buddy im up there all day every weekend..and its paced more on saturdays then on a sunday.I vote for sunday but whenever is good for me cause ill be up there anyways.

Nick but sorry you have no idea what a crowd is. Montage is never packed on saturday, compared to other resorts we prolly ahve a tenth of the tousits they do. The longest line i have sat in all year was 3 minutes.

But Schifdawg, i read your one post, saying that you would rather a saturday.That would work, but i know two kids who drive from main campus every weekend and work and ski up montage every weekend, and then just drive home sunday, so its do able.

Nick but sorry you have no idea what a crowd is. Montage is never packed on saturday, compared to other resorts we prolly ahve a tenth of the tousits they do. The longest line i have sat in all year was 3 minutes.

i wasnt talking about other resorts..but w/e if u guys want it saturday then go for it.