Montage Edit.

xNick11

hes really not all that good..he rides 148cm skis still.If he road anywhere around a 170 like he should be he wouldnt be able to do his 9s.This is my first year skiing and i beat him in the montage slopestyle.

haha oh my god he still rides 148s??!!!!! ahh that's so funny!! how tall is he? like is 170 what he should be on?

haha i'm about 5'6" and i'm on 159s...

oh man...

wow. no offense to him....thats a little tiny bit sad.

good job on the 1st year skiing thing and beating him though! thats awesome!

haha ya like skiing so far? (guess so.. :])

Edited by megan.

haha oh my god he still rides 148s??!!!!! ahh that's so funny!! how tall is he? like is 170 what he should be on?

haha i'm about 5'6" and i'm on 159s...

oh man...

wow. no offense to him....thats a little tiny bit sad.

good job on the 1st year skiing thing and beating him though! thats awesome!

haha ya like skiing so far? (guess so.. :])

haha ya hes about 5"7' ...but skiing is fun i guess but if i had to i would go back to snowboarding anyday.

haha personally i would have a really hard time switching over to snowboarding...i've been skiing too long and i love it so much that i could never switch...

...speaking of switch...skiing switch is one of my favorite things to do haha

Some decent skiing in that. Im impresses. Montages park doesnt look to bad. But that camera man has to learn to steady the camera a bit. I felt like i was on a rollercoaster. Yo can u guys send me the footy for the pasr fs team video? So far not many people has footy. I wanna ride with you guys. Come out to boulder this weekend.

boulder will be closed for skier apreciation and unless jf does something with the shit snow they have it wont even be worth the drive

PS. what the name of that song u stole from that ATA train video.

Edited by Gurp

boulder will be closed for skier apreciation and unless jf does something with the shit snow they have it wont even be worth the drive

Well we will be coming up to either frost or BB for the customer appreciation day. So if you are there will ride together.

Newton - Streamline....ya bb would be sick sean but if its closed then we should take a trip to blue or BC

haha u should come up montage one of these days and own up this girl kristie who thinks shes so awsome at skiing but she sucks so bad haha.

haha what can she do?

haha no can do this year...i just tore my acl two weeks ago at jf...no skiing for at least 8 months

...but next year i'm definitely going up to montage...i havent been able to get up there at all this year or last year. so i'm definitely going up there next year. haha long way away i know...

how was the park this year? any good rail set ups? it was hard to tell in the edit what was a box and what was a rail...well, for me anyway...

yeah next year you guys should definitely come down to jf or bb for a weekend or something

Edited by megan.

haha what can she do? if anything....

haha no can do this year...i just tore my acl two weeks ago at jf...no skiing for at least 8 months

...but next year i'm definitely going up to montage...i havent been able to get up there at all this year or last year. so i'm definitely going up there next year. haha long way away i know...

how was the park this year? any good rail set ups? it was hard to tell in the edit what was a box and what was a rail...well, for me anyway...

Most of our rails suck. But right now the flow is so good. Heres what the park is like.

1- Either Up rail or Flat down

2-flat rail

3-Cat gap jump(15 feet) Cat gap(30 feet)

4-Rainbow box

5-DFD rail

6-Gap on Battleship (setup perfect)

7-Either C box or flat box

8- tabletop(12 feet) or A whaletail box

9-Triple option jump (15foot,30foot,or 20foot)

The park has the best flow right now it has had all year.