March madness.

It was absolutley amazing today. Warm sun, great snow, and about a dozen other people. AND my little one jumped up to her 90's for the first time :rock

:rock She'll on your GS:11's in no time!

'999, you can't let Ty deviate from the best like your older daughter, engrain it into her head, and whisper to her as she's sleeping "atomic, atomic, atomic"

:rock She'll on your GS:11's in no time!

'999, you can't let Ty deviate from the best like your older daughter, engrain it into her head, and whisper to her as she's sleeping "atomic, atomic, atomic"

your a horrible person for suggesting brain washing....

i approve.

She's at day 38th this season, but a lot were just for a couple of hours. Even though she was being a turtle and just tooling down Twood, we have a pretty good system at Montage where she straight lines down Highball over and over. She'll actually tucks the entire slope, so I get to follow her making turns and it feels like I've been skiing.

And what keeps her doing laps on such a slow lift are the stories. Today was Cujo. Tomorrow might be Tommyknockers.

Atomics? IDK, but I'm pretty sure she'll wanna ski whatever some hot racer boy is sporting when she's a J5.

You'll make a great dad, Doug. You have empathy for little kids. But it's scary as hell. I'm still getting over all the nights I was convinced she wasn't breathing. She had lousy sleep patterns as an infant 'cause I kept waking her up to see if she was still alive. Really.

She's at day 38th this season, but a lot were just for a couple of hours. Even though she was being a turtle and just tooling down Twood, we have a pretty good system at Montage where she straight lines down Highball over and over. She'll actually tucks the entire slope, so I get to follow her making turns and it feels like I've been skiing.

And what keeps her doing laps on such a slow lift are the stories. Today was Cujo. Tomorrow might be Tommyknockers.

Atomics? IDK, but I'm pretty sure she'll wanna ski whatever some hot racer boy is sporting when she's a J5.

You'll make a great dad, Doug. You have empathy for little kids. But it's scary as hell. I'm still getting over all the nights I was convinced she wasn't breathing. She had lousy sleep patterns as an infant 'cause I kept waking her up to see if she was still alive. Really.

awww! soo cute!!!

my parents had to deal with that too. I had sleep apnea (spellin?) and had to wear heart moniters for about 4-5 months. My parents were always very scared.

:confused I may be behind here, but welcome back dude! :woot

Nice pics...38 days, she's leading the 1st grade category.

:confused I may be behind here, but welcome back dude! :woot

Ha, thanks...

BTW, she was fine...I was just paranoid. A friend of mine had a baby and noticed a freckle on his baby's leg, which he just offhandedly mentioned to their pediatrician. It turned out to be an indicator for whatever disease is commonly known as Elephant Man disease. One test later and it was confirmed that their child had one of the worst possible diseases. That's the scary sh*t about having a baby. The Undertoad can just reach up and pull you under like that.

Anywaaaaaaaaay...

Nice pics...38 days, she's leading the 1st grade category.

Kindergarten, Poc... :) That's why I give her Mondays off.