Spinning onto Boxes

SponsoredByForum

Y Spin On A Box? You Look Stupid Anybody Can Spin!

You Might As Well Give Up On Life Period!!

because its a trick. its different too. once you limit what you think people can/should not do, then it just becomes boring. i think its fun.

Y Spin On A Box? You Look Stupid Anybody Can Spin!

You Might As Well Give Up On Life Period!!

Wow, what a stupid topic. Why waste your time? You're probably just some 10 year old kid who gets jealous when he sees people do stuff. Seriously dude, grow up. It's like me saying "dude, 1080s in the pipe are so overrated-it's ballerina shit." That would be out of jealousy. I'm not like that though. You may as well give up on posting period!

So my daughter is 10 years old and has been boarding for a complete season now, she's showing an interest in riding park but is put off by people like you who she feels are just going to make her feel like she doesn't belong.

Mt Skitzo, I thought you knew better...

Mr "IwishIcouldgetsponsoredbyanyone" take your opinions elsewhere....dick

am i not entitled to my opinion on style?

im not making personal assaults on spinners here.

addendum:

to further clarify, i agree with the topic starter about spinning on boxes. however, i hope that you happily continue to live out the duration of your natural life.

Edited by skitzo

freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeestyle... it's free to have your own style........ It's obvious that some won't or can't spin on a box.. so what.. let me guess, you think the one foot hanging off to one side with a pose on a box is really cool and is not "gay".....

let me guess, you think the one foot hanging off to one side is really cool and is not "gay".....

i do.

riders can grab tindy and call it a trick, and skiers can pizza down a trail with their arms straight out and call it their own style, and i can have a stand on my personal evaluation of such activities.

So my daughter is 10 years old and has been boarding for a complete season now, she's showing an interest in riding park but is put off by people like you who she feels are just going to make her feel like she doesn't belong.

i agree compleatly

freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeestyle... it's free to have your own style........ It's obvious that some won't or can't spin on a box.. so what..

Amen!

i do.

riders can grab tindy and call it a trick, and skiers can pizza down a trail with their arms straight out and call it their own style, and i can have a stand on my personal evaluation of such activities.

im sorry skitzo, but that pic of you in your avatar (that is you right?)

i cant see you using the words you use in sentences. they seem to complex for a small, skinny asian :lol no offense. although the asian part might explain a lot.

:confused That wasn't aimed at me, was it?

freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeestyle... it's free to have your own style........ It's obvious that some won't or can't spin on a box.. so what.. let me guess, you think the one foot hanging off to one side with a pose on a box is really cool and is not "gay".....

:clap