skiing blue tonight, anyone?

BORGATA BOSS

Me, Zonked, and Atomic Jeff...Zonked has like 200+ days to go until she's legal...I plan on rapping again tonight... :rock

Didn't see any of you, except AJ.

Atomic Jeff's my hero :lol

I really wanna hear doug rap before next year. PASR needs a feature where you can upload your own audio :rock

Didn't see any of you, except AJ.

Atomic Jeff's my hero :lol

I really wanna hear doug rap before next year. PASR needs a feature where you can upload your own audio :rock

that was doug standing with me at the top of the lift....we were hoping you'd stop...but you kept on going <_<

Dumb question, but is there something added to the snow at Blue, because I could smell something, today, but couldn't figure out what it was?

It's spring my friend- Love is in the air! :wub:

...or cow shit. :wiggle

...Same thing if you look at it i guess.

Dumb question, but is there something added to the snow at Blue, because I could smell something, today, but couldn't figure out what it was?

Yea, the wind was picking up in a certain direction tonight. And when it's in that certain direction, it carries the smell of the pig farm down the road to Blue...that's the smell.... :)

06 Line? I just posted a long story in another thread on this site about how pissed off our shop is at Line this year. So many fucking problems. And most companies are pretty good about replacing stuff, but not only is Line being really bad at replacing obvious warranty stuff, they aren't even replacing skis for guys who SELL the skis to people. A guy here delaminated a pair on the roof rack without them even touching snow, sent them back, and got nothing in return but a check for a pair of NEXT YEARS line skis. THats great, but he wants to ski this year. And it was like january when that happened.

the p12 jibs are basically pre-06 Rossi powe 120's right? we don't carry look but we stocked up rossi 120 series bindings for hte next like 5 years now that rossi changed the heelcup to lose the turntable, basically making it suck. If your riding park you need a turntable binding or your acl is done.

i understand that he would want to ski this year, but why give him another pair of the same ski that is just going to do that same thing. if he works at a shop then he should be able to just take out a demo pair of skis for the rest of the year or borrow somebody elses. i would much rather have a pair of next years skis than another pair that breaks.

so for all of you hating on my gear, i'm going to continue to support line. the tips started splitting apart, like back in january. i called up line, and said what was going on, that i was calling from a shop, but i never said the skis were mine. kim from their customer service department said that i could do whatever i needed to to the skis to get them to last the rest of the season, as long as i didnt use a saw, screws, or rivets. i glued them back together, threw some duct tape over top, and the tips have been pretty much fine since then. from all the abuse they've taken, i only have one edge crack, and toast or trevor can attest to the beating i put on them. so yeah, the heel peice ripped out today. sucks, but it could happen on any ski. i'll just throw helicoils in the skil, slap the heelpeice back on, and ride them the rest of the season, then send them back to line for next year's skis. their customer service has treated me great. as for the look bindings, we stocked up on the old ones too, but have since pretty much sold out. the new ones work just as well anyway; the only drawback i've found is that they have a longer mounting pattern, but that very well may have been enough to keep the heel from ripping out of my ski tonight. the fact that the heel piece no longer pivots doesnt have any effect on how they release, because if you look at the new heel, it still allows your boot to pivot on the tibial axis on a toe release. i'll ride mine til they break, but i'm not entirely opposed to the new heel.