Inverts?

Rodeo Steve

I personally think that inverts should be allowed at Blue.. Or at least in the competitions. It would generally make them more interesting. Injuries may happen more but it would not be a drastic amount.. In most cases the only people that will throw them who are people that can actually do them. Maybe you will have to take a test or watch a video or sign a release form or w/e. I still think that some way or another they should be allowed.

I personally think that inverts should be allowed at Blue.. Or at least in the competitions. It would generally make them more interesting. Injuries may happen more but it would not be a drastic amount.. In most cases the only people that will throw them who are people that can actually do them. Maybe you will have to take a test or watch a video or sign a release form or w/e. I still think that some way or another they should be allowed.

People were throwing inverted tricks down on Sunday during the pond skimming, and ski patrol was right there....I found it rather interesting.

As for inverted tricks, if you want to do them, you can as is, but those fence sitters are less likely to try it, which is a good thing. All we need is a hack trying to do a backflip.

the reason you cant do them is because of insurance. or at least that is what i ahve been told. and yeah kids were throwing them sunday infront of ski patrol... and they tried to write the one kid up for doing it any everybody got pissed so he put his little tablet away.

:woot:rofl

how did i know you would be the one to post a thread about this....haha :rock i wont ever do one but im for it, i wanna see some broken bonezzz :rock:rock:rock:rock:wiggle

i had some guy in a giro bad lt. helmet, maybe mid 40's come up to me and say "hey, that was a nice inverted rodeo thing you did"

i felt special.

that dude with that beard? yea hes old bu a sick snowboarder

Haha, dude- i've seen you up there before- and the rules don't seem to stop you at all. You do it at your own risk i guess, whether it's against the rules or not.

I was up at Gore this weekend, and instead of a sign saying no inverts it said, "inverts NOT RECOMMENDED"

Yeah, there's an idea

i had some guy in a giro bad lt. helmet, maybe mid 40's come up to me and say "hey, that was a nice inverted rodeo thing you did"

i felt special.

Yeah, when you did what, Wasn't it on a regular 3 :banghead . :lol

haha at CB last year 04-05 season i was in the Laurel Glade park and my and my one friend just took our boards off and were about to head into the condos when we decided to throw down backflips.. so we stood on the edge of the one jump and did backflips off and a ski patrol dude gave us warnings.. he was a dick.. took our names down and everything haha we werent even riding

haha yea right, CB says no inverts allowed, or something like that

no inverted ariels

inverted manuvers prohibited

you will be cited for inverts

hmm, guess it was out west that I saw it then ...

Think that there is a law, or something to that affect, for the state of PA against inverted aerials?

Yea the pond skimming they couldnt do anything.. I threw a rodeo 5 in the pond skimming. Only boarder to go inverted but anyway. Yeah I know the whole insurance thing.. Ive got my pass punched, taken away.. but I keep doing em cause there sick. But I mean if they could up their insurance or something.. Bear Creek lets them go.. So why cant Blue? It says right on the lift ticket your at your own risk so you should be able to do them at your own risk. I dont care though, Ill still do them but it would be reasurring if I had permission too. Most of the patrol know I can so they let me but some are dicks.

i've pulled them by accident and they're scary as shit, when i go inverted i panic and fall straight down on my head. I usually end up landing on my shoulder blades like a pile driver becuase i duck my head in as a reflex. It really sucks. THat being said, I'm alwasy impressed by people doing them. I remember one kid trying to leanr them and he was trying over and over and not landing them and he finally landed one i had to go and give him some props cuz he landed hard so many times in a row

There is the back flip kid at blue mountain. He's there everyday throwing down backflips over every booter.. Don't think he ever got in trouble.

lol the backflip kid is me.. Thats how a lot of people know me.. Black Volcom hoodie.. I do them off every jump I see.. But now I like flips off rails and rodeo 7s.

Yea, and I have got in trouble many times.. lol

Also can someone tell me if they can see my photo.. Its of my flipping the 70ft but for some reason I dont think its working.

Edited by Rodeo Steve